Are you ready for fall? I am!! Here’s what I’m crushing on for the upcoming season.
1. This Leather top sweater by Anthropologie is so cozy and adorable. It will look great with skinny jeans or a skater skirt.
2. Zara is always on trend and this vegan coat is so funky. The faux leather sleeves gives this houndstooth coat an unexpected twist.
3. As you can see, I’m a little obsessed with faux leather and I’m loving this flirty H&M black faux leather skirt.
4. What can I say? These Jeffrey Campbell black booties are everything!!!!
5. I’ve featured these Tory Burch pumps in a previous post, but they’re so drool worthy I had to display them once again.
6. I am determined to wear Over the knee boots this season! A flat pair don’t remind me so much of Pretty Woman.
7. These Marni wingtip shoes have got to be the coolest mens-inspired footwear I have seen. I just love the gold with the ribbon detail.
8. The Tory Burch fall collection of handbags is so incredible I had trouble picking just one. I chose this particular handbag for this beautiful teal color that is nicely unexpected for fall.
9. I love the layered necklace look but I haven’t mastered the art of layering yet. This Locket necklace is a perfect way to get the layered look without all the hassle.
I hope this gets you inspired for fall!